Please comment on the content!

How to post content?

How do we post content here? What is the style it is to be done in " hide links, bb code", or what? What links are allowed or is it uploaded on site? What content is allowed? I tried to post a lot of XenForo 2 stuff and I am unable to post in any section but here.

• Administrators
5 hours ago, Dela said:

How do we post content here? What is the style it is to be done in " hide links, bb code", or what? What links are allowed or is it uploaded on site? What content is allowed? I tried to post a lot of XenForo 2 stuff and I am unable to post in any section but here.

hello, except for a few areas, the topic is closed to sharing.
Thank you for this feedback. I will make arrangements to allow sharing over a relevant control area.

Well I have access to items from Bi0S CrEw and was going to share some because I don't like to just take and not give back and feel like i'm just leaching when I find something I like to test..

Posted (edited)

Hi i have a nulled plugin with size 10 mb, and i want to share it in the wordpress addons section, can i upload it ? , if yes, how. or need to upload it in a cloud and provide the link ?

Edited by Med.Benhandil

• Administrators

hi, I would like you to share it by uploading it to places such as yandex disk, google drive.

• 2 months later...
  • Administrators
5 minutes ago, Casper said:

I can share content for alot of areas, let me know how to get it approved...

Your first 10 topics are controlled manually, after the 11th topic, it is automatic.

• 2 months later...